Health bodies – healthy minds
ISOCS promotes a healthy balanced lifestyle by offering daily outdoor and indoor physical activity.
Our seasonal programme changes regularly. It currently offers the following opportunities and instruction within our curriculum:
- Daily exercise programme (Brain Gym / dance)
- Woodland play at Teuflibach, Cham’s Robinson Playground
- Swimming with qualified instruction
- Games in German and English at the Röhrliberg Gymnasia
- Outdoor Physical Education (including soccer, orienteering, and adventure playgrounds)
- Ball games on the all weather FC Cham football pitch (including Rugby and Soccer)
We have established especially strong links with the Cham Gemeinde and visit the beautiful swimming facilities at Röhrliberg weekly.
After School Clubs
Many after-school clubs are available locally. Students currently enjoy “Teuflibach” building and crafts, tennis, soccer and horse riding.